Any way to edit posts or change passwords? Reinventing The Tattoo
Webinars

Reinventing The Tattoo Forum

Home » bugs » any way to edit posts or change passwords

Search Forum:

Any way to edit posts or change passwords?

Posted by on 11.05.15

Is there any way to edit posts yet.  I messed up an image post and couldn't figure it out, so I just replied.  Also, is there anyway to change your password?  Thanks!

Ryan

Replies:

Doesn't list topics first

Posted by on 11.05.15

It's also kinda weird that when you go to say the critiques section for example it opens the top post making you have to scroll down to the bottom of the screen to find out if there are any other topics, where as most forums would just open a list of topics organized by latest post and you'd click to open the subject line that interests you.

passwords

Posted by on 11.05.15

I agree with the edit option. I also found the change password option it's sorta hidden. click your email link in the upper left corner and it'll show you your name and address fields hit the button below that says show form and you can change your password there.

RE: Any way to edit posts or change passwords?

Posted by on 11.12.15

Hi Ryan,

We just added an edit feature you can feel free to try out. Let me know if you have any issues.

You can edit your password by clicking on your email in the top left corner of any page.

Thanks,
Sean

Posted by on 11.12.15

I also made a change to make it easier to locate your account information, and switched around the forum layout. Let me know what you think!

Thanks,

Sean

Posted by on 11.12.15

I changed my password. If you hit the (account) link next to where it says "Welcome 'user name'" in the upper left corner of the screen (on my display) it takes you to an info page. If you select "show form" it gives you the option of changing your password. 

I don't know about editing posts yet as I have made very few. Hope this one helped.

Need technical support? Call (413) 585-9134 or email