Keeps logging me out so I can't read the actual book Reinventing The Tattoo
Webinars

Reinventing The Tattoo Forum

Home » bugs » keeps logging me out so i can t read the actual bo

Search Forum:

Keeps logging me out so I can't read the actual book

Posted by on 02.03.16

So I bookmarked the login page with saved password. I go to it, login, it says welcome etc. But when I try and access a page of the book it asks me to login again, but this time my password isn't saved so I'm stumped. Also tried to email to change my password but haven't had any response. Please reply I want to get studying again! 

Replies:

RE: Keeps logging me out so I can't read the actual book

Posted by on 02.03.16

I have had similar experiences when on my IPad 2. It can be very frustrating.

Posted by on 02.05.16

Sorry! The issue is www.tattooersguild.com is the bookmark, and the new domain is www.reinventingthetattoo.com

Posted by on 02.08.16

I have asked the site to "remember me" but alas must continue to put in email and password every time that I have been logged out. I have logged out once but I continue to have to re login often. 

Posted by on 02.19.16
Yep it's the same for me.. It wasn't like that but now it is. It keeps you logged in but soon as you try and read the book it asks for your email and password then it don't work... reset password nothing happens no email.. beta is the word for it. It's hard going can't post pics from phones no buttons to do so. Click to look at a post and it's at the bottom of the list you was looking at. Forum is the worst I've used in years. Now this ...

Need technical support? Call (413) 585-9134 or email