Things so far Reinventing The Tattoo
Webinars

Reinventing The Tattoo Forum

Home » bugs » things so far

Search Forum:

Things so far

Posted by on 11.26.15
I think the one of the things I noticed first was the pattern back ground on some of the texted. Not good when you are dyslexic it's hard to read though the shapes. The next is the forum picture uploading the last forum had the same problem it was a pain to upload pictures this forum is just the same, but not as bad, if you want people to pay for this year after year, the uploading of images has to be made much easier and be able to rotate the image. Lots of forums today you can do this plus be able to see the images in a separate window so you can zoom in on the image . definite when you are trying to look at a image that is wanting a critique. It would be good to have your own gallery of work in your forum profile. But I know it's early days just food for thought. Thanks hewy

Replies:

RE: Things so far

Posted by on 11.26.15
Oh and this happens when you start a thread. It's not starting at the top left hand corner. Also when you click on a subject you have to go passed every one else's threads . it always looks that it's not gone to the thread till you pull passed the others, I'm getting used to it now but when I first went on I kept pressing the thread and it didn't open it up how I expected like I'm used to in other forums.

Need technical support? Call (413) 585-9134 or email