Using the hyperspace link for exercises Reinventing The Tattoo
Webinars

Reinventing The Tattoo Forum

Home » bugs » using the hyperspace link for exercises

Search Forum:

Using the hyperspace link for exercises

Posted by on 11.27.15

Hello,
I am trying to access the exercises that the reading directs us to do in the fit and flow chapter.. however the hyperspace is asking for a serial number for my copy of "reinventing the tattoo".  I've tried my password and the invoice number and the transaction ID none of these seem to work.  has anyone been able to download these worksheets?

Replies:

RE: Using the hyperspace link for exercises

Posted by on 11.30.15

Hi there - thanks for your post. We are in the process of fixing this and making those exercise images available within the Reinventing The Tattoo interface here. We should have it sorted this week - I'll followup on this thread once it's ready!

-TattooNOW Aaron

Posted by on 11.30.15

Hi again,

We've got a page up where you can download the exercise images here: http://tattooersguild.com/exercises

You can also find a button in the table of contents that will take you there. Over the next few days we'll also be working on putting the appropriate exercise images directly into the chapters where they're referenced.

-TattooNOW Aaron

Posted by on 11.30.15

Following up once again - all of the links to the exercise images within the contents of the book are now updated. Have fun experimenting with those!

-TattooNOW Aaron

Posted by on 12.01.15

Thank you!

Need technical support? Call (413) 585-9134 or email