videos Reinventing The Tattoo
Webinars

Reinventing The Tattoo Forum

Home » bugs » videos

Search Forum:

videos

Posted by on 01.01.16

Ive had the original reinventing book for years, and love it! i decided to sign up to this as it was advertised as having hours of video footage, however i cant find any of this? can anyone point me in the right direction? 

thanks guys :D

Replies:

RE: videos

Posted by on 01.07.16

Hi Luke,

Thanks for purchasing a subscription! Guy will be adding new content pretty regularly (he just posted his and Russ Abbot's third session on their massive collaboration on Brian Geckle's leg with a Q&A on the members news page).

Currently there are also 40+ short tutorial videos scattered throughout the contents. Right now, they can be found inline in the chapter where they are referenced. The first one can be found in chapter 2.6) Lines and Edges. It's the 5th page in (I'd link you directly to the page but we'll be adding a new chapter today so the page numbers are all subject to change soon).

I will also be working on creating an index of all the videos so you can quickly reference them & will update this thread once that's ready! Stay tuned & thanks for your support.

-TattooNOW Aaron

Posted by on 01.07.16

You will now find buttons on the top and bottom of the Table of Contents that will direct you to a videos archive page with all the chapter video content. At the time of writing this I only have 2 videos loaded in there but I'll be adding the rest this afternoon. Keep an eye on the page, as whenever we add new videos anywhere in the book we'll add them to that index page as well.

-TattooNOW Aaron

Posted by on 01.31.16

thankyou guys much appreciated! one suggestion, maybe some sort of notification system when theres a reply on a thread youre following/have posted, might be a helpful little touch. great work thankyou again

Posted by on 01.31.16

thankyou guys much appreciated! one suggestion, maybe some sort of notification system when theres a reply on a thread youre following/have posted, might be a helpful little touch. great work thankyou again

Posted by on 01.31.16

Posted by on 01.31.16

Need technical support? Call (413) 585-9134 or email