is there anyone still using this forum? also a tattoo furniture question?? Reinventing The Tattoo
Webinars

Reinventing The Tattoo Forum

Home » general talk » is there anyone still using this forum also a tat

Search Forum:

is there anyone still using this forum? also a tattoo furniture question??

Posted by on 05.01.18

hello all, I was curious if people are still utilizing this forum for Q&A's?, i havent been using it regularly enough myself but i'll check in from time to time and it just doesnt seem like theres been much activity on the forum part lately, am i wrong? ... hopefully i am wrong but If not, i was wondering if there was any Tattoo artists out there with any insite on if there is any other Tattoo furnature companies that make quality client Table/chair and artists ergo stools besides the only two major companies ive been able to find online, Tatsoul and Inkbed... and i am not trying to knock those two companies in anyway, just curious to see if there is anything else out there that has more functionality like those two brands. I'm not nessasarily looking for cheaper but thats always a plus too. No generic, or china knock off stuff (which is all else that i have been able to find so far) just something else that may have more options for me to choose from like a solid sturdy adjustable and comfortable client table and artist stool. thanks ~Tivon H. Creager

Replies:

RE: is there anyone still using this forum? also a tattoo furniture question??

Checkout surgeons stools and tables. They are usully more expensive, but designed specifically so surgeons can spend long hours over bodies while supporting precesion movements. 

RE: is there anyone still using this forum? also a tattoo furniture question??

Posted by on 06.23.18

Hey! I just renewed my membership and was hoping to see more action on the forums as well since I was on a couple months ago. Alas, it has been pretty sparse. I do miss the original website forums when there were lots of people posting all the time. 

Good luck for your tattoo furniture. I lucked out big time and got an old massage bed that is hydrolic from a craigslist ad and then re apolstered it.

Need technical support? Call (413) 585-9134 or email