Hi everybody, I'm Clinton! Reinventing The Tattoo
Webinars

Reinventing The Tattoo Forum

Home » introduce yourself » hi everybody i m clinton

Search Forum:

Hi everybody, I'm Clinton!

Posted by on 11.05.15

My name is Clinton Wiltse, and I've been tattooing for about 7 years total, part time in the beginning and full time for 3 years. I tattoo out of Mordor Tattoo in the great Pacific Northwest! You can check out some of my work and link into my Instagram and Facebook by visiting my website ( http://artbyclinton.com ) Let me know what you think! I look forward to joining the community, learning from everybody, and expanding my skills and knowledge!

Replies:

I swear I'm not stalking you.

Posted by on 11.05.15

Hi Clinton,

what a coincidence that I signed up on here right after you. How's it going up north?

Hey Michael!

Posted by on 11.06.15

Our timing was impeccable! It's going well here. Staying busy, the downstairs is getting a huge remodel so we are expecting that to be more of a draw and get the shop a little more known in the area.

RE: Hi everybody, I'm Clinton!

Posted by on 11.12.15

Sounds cool. I stopped in with family in August but wasn't able to get upstairs. Maybe next time.

RE: Hi everybody, I'm Clinton!

Posted by on 11.19.15

Welcome Clinton, glad you could join us in the forum here. 3 years full time tattooing is a great place to be- past most of the trickiest parts of the learning curve and ready to push forward as an artist. I'd like to remind you of the Critique forum we have here, please post!

Need technical support? Call (413) 585-9134 or email