Tivon H. Creager here just saying hi and glad to be here. Reinventing The Tattoo
Webinars

Reinventing The Tattoo Forum

Home » introduce yourself » tivon h creager here just saying hi and glad to b

Search Forum:

Tivon H. Creager here just saying hi and glad to be here.

Posted by on 04.16.16

Hi! My name is Tivon H. Creager and I've been Tattooing professionally for about 5 years. I live In Santa Rosa Ca. (About 45 mins north of San Francisco) And currently tattoo at Meyers Ink Tattoo with 3 other great artists. Although I picked up my first machine almost 18 years ago and have been self taught and dabbling In the arts ever since. I would say that I've learned more in the past 5 years than I could have ever imagined by being in the industry and just being surrounded by it has helped. I regret not getting into it earlier but I'm glad I did and I'm eager to learn more. Haven't had a whole lot of time to fully explore this entire thing yet (Reintroduceding The Tattoo) but I'm really loving what I have seen and hope to be more involved in the process. Ive known about the book for a long time and throughout the years have had a couple friends that have had copies of it, so ive flipped through some of an older copy and always wanted my own copy. Just glad to be here. Thanks for having me and I look forward to interacting more and excited to see what else this awesome tool has to offer. 

Replies:

RE: Tivon H. Creager here just saying hi and glad to be here.

Posted by on 04.16.16

Also just wanted to add I've pretty much been an artist my whole life. Literally been drawing since I was old enough to hold a crayon and never stopped. I love working in all kinds of mediums, graphite, paint, digital, 3d sculpting and carving, music... really any medium I can create with or express art through is fun to try for me. Currently my favorite styles of tattooing are realism, biomech, and illustrative but really try not to limit myself to any one style. I enjoy art in many forms and styles.

Need technical support? Call (413) 585-9134 or email