This forum hasnt got any better... when? Reinventing The Tattoo
Webinars

Reinventing The Tattoo Forum

Home » general talk » this forum hasnt got any better when

Search Forum:

This forum hasnt got any better... when?

Posted by on 04.21.16
Ive been on this from the start and not been looking for a few months due to the fact that things are so bad with the way i the forum runs. I thought things are on the change but it doesnt seem that way. The icons are still missing on android phones you still have just a guide. On windows 10 uploading pics has just frooze up and had to close the whole computer down. When are we going to see improvements.? It just seem to get worse or stay the same lame way it works. I hope when it all get sorted us lot whos been trying with this gets a free year.. ive got things i want to show and info i want to share but its so hard to do so its not worth the time and effort trying to do so on this forum..

Replies:

RE: This forum hasnt got any better... when?

Posted by on 04.22.16

i always get quick replys and alot of information everytime i post, once youve read the book a few times this forum seems to be the really cool extra thing that you can keep bringing up new topics, or get critiques i find everything works on here but i never use my phone to use this forum so i cant really say about that. but i find things are good just winter sucks things slowed down but ive never had any problems with it at all so far. 

Posted by on 04.24.16

I havent really had any issues with the format of the forum at all but it is rather unused and because of that not extremely helpful yet. You often get maybe one answer to a post so if you're looking for multiple opinions, it's not delivering yet. I imagine things will pick up once it's past the beta stage but it would be super neat if those of us who got on for this year could have some sort of discount for continuing next year. I don't see a need for a free year because there's lots of super awesome stuff that's been part of this so far ??

Posted by on 04.29.16
Well ive had both of guys reinventing the tattoo books. The first one was just a black snap folder with the book photocopied inside, the second copy was a real book with dvd plus a code to get onto a forum much like this. But it was more used. So ive been and seen the rest. The forum is just not user freindly at all, i go on to rotary tattoo forum which has a great format and ease of use. The forum and the rest of the content needs to work on all devices to get the use out of it. When it dont its a waste of time more and more people use there phones to take pics, go on the net etc. If it doesnt work on that its a waste of time. I dont mind but having a beta and surporting a great idea but it would be good for things to be sorted if we report or say things isnt great and the whole forum is one of those things that isnt great. It could be but its not. I would like to share some cool stuff, how to swop out cart needles and how to convert a hawk to rca, & other stuff i learnt on the way but i cant on here. Even on a pc to up load pics is a pain and not easy.

Posted by on 05.08.16
Inalso think that this forum need some improvement, to be more user friendly and intuitive. The rotary tattoo forum format is very nice and easy to navigate, maybe you guys could do something similar to it! A better user interface is more of an incentive to people interact with it.

Posted by on 05.16.16

This forum has been quite the disappointment... 

Posted by on 05.17.16

I still have hope for this forum! A remodel would work. making it easy and fast to work with, its all we need =)

Need technical support? Call (413) 585-9134 or email