Hello from Leeds, UK Reinventing The Tattoo
Webinars

Reinventing The Tattoo Forum

Home » introduce yourself » hello from leeds uk

Search Forum:

Hello from Leeds, UK

Posted by on 01.06.16

Hi everyone, 

My name is Sarah, and I've been tattooing for just over a year. I started my apprenticeship under Rob Ratcliffe at the Border Rose tattoo, whom I am forever grateful to for giving me the opportunity to tattoo. Although I will always consider myself a 'student'  of tattooing,  I recently made a move to a city centre shop,  Reds Tattoo and Piercing in the Corn Exchange,  Leeds, as I felt being more central would help me develop my work in the direction I want. 

I've got a long background in art,  having studied it for years and working as a free lance artist since 2007. But in tattooing I've really found my calling. I feel like I've come home! As I'm at the start of my career I tattoo all sorts,  but I'm particularly interested in working in the colour,  neo traditional style,  and  that's where I'd like to see my work going on future. I paint flash and do swaps regularly to keep me frosty,  I'm always trying to challenge myself  and try new things. Honestly I just want to be the best tattoo artist I can be,  and hopefully studying here will help. 

Got  a Facebook: www.facebook.com/sarahterrytattoodesign and instagram : @GUERILLA_NEEDLES (I love instagram!) 

Need technical support? Call (413) 585-9134 or email