hewy from Norwich UK. Reinventing The Tattoo
Webinars

Reinventing The Tattoo Forum

Home » introduce yourself » hewy from norwich uk

Search Forum:

hewy from Norwich UK.

Posted by on 11.20.15

hello my name most call me is hewy, ive been tattooing full time for over 14 years, i own a studio called HD13 in norwich UK, i first heard of guy from barry k in march cambs uk, where i finished my apprenticeship 12 years ago and been a fan of his work ever since, though ive not got into bio-mech to much and only done a few peices myself. though i did a apprenticeship i was left to my own devices so im most self taught which isnt the best, and dosent help self confidence in what you do. i come from a self taught airbushing/ custom paintsprayer back ground and ran a motorcycle helmet spraying company for over 12 years and i gave it up to do tattooing, but i do the odd peice now and then for myself. i use photoshop, poser 10 to mostly design my tattoos with help of  mk1 wacom cinque screen i got cheap of ebay, my tattooing work is mostly bng realism with the odd colour peice thrown in. i dont see myself as a great tattooist just ok. i dont draw as much as i should i just use photos i take and copy them to the best i can. ive got the first edition of his book way back when it was just a file and the second when that came out so see this was the next step, i used to be on the old forum and put a few pieces up on that. well thats me just a one man show with my studio crew in the back waters of norfolk uk trying to tattoo and do a good job at it, nothing more. my work can be seen at my shop facebook page HD13 custom tattoo, instagram hewydesigns, i have a app on android and apple "hd13 custom tattoo" i also live periscope now and then which i must say is a great tool to use and a must for any artist to watch some great artists working most will answer questions, but its great to watch.

hewy

Need technical support? Call (413) 585-9134 or email