Lavon Tomlin from Gary, IN Reinventing The Tattoo
Webinars

Reinventing The Tattoo Forum

Home » introduce yourself » lavon tomlin from gary in

Search Forum:

Lavon Tomlin from Gary, IN

Posted by on 12.22.15

currrently residing in indianapolis indiana im 38 been doing tattoos since 1992 unfortunately those were the beginning homemade everything stages. I wasnt blessed with my first professional setup until 2005 between that time i basically looked wherever i could to find helpful information. wasnt much out there. Then the things that start coming out were way too expensive so  made do and advanced slowly but surely. Now I am in need of more info help critiq knowlege everyhing. Im currenly at a level I feel very insecure about my every action pretty much when it comes to tattooing manly because i have no type of artist circle or whatever. Cant really click with arrogance and there is a lot of that in the area of art in general. im very down to earth and i respect people for who they are as an individual. a little more about me i opened my tattoo shop in dec.2013 with no since of direction as too if i was leaning towards a flash shop or a custom shop. So now I pretty much just sit and wait for calls from personal clients since everything is out of pocket i run a google ad or different inexpensive online ads here and there to gain new clients. My goal here is to get back into my art and soak up everything and advance as a professional Tattoo Artist. I will be posting some of my work when I figure out how.  

Replies:

RE: Lavon Tomlin from Gary, IN

Posted by on 01.06.16

Hi Lavon 

Just wanted to say hello. Hope you feel like you can share your artwork etc here or online,  I'm sure you'll find an artist group /other artists you can click with. My advice is just keep at it,  I can see a huge improvement in my artwork since I started drawing and painting more. 

RE: Lavon Tomlin from Gary, IN

Posted by on 01.06.16

Thanks i appreciate the welcome i posted a couple pieces i did in the critiq section . no one has gotten ahold of them yet i guess

Need technical support? Call (413) 585-9134 or email